Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dense Facts.... My current understanding


I am still confused by the concept of a dense fact, and have pretty much figured out the message that I will always be trying to adjust what my take is on a dense fact. 
 Currently, my idea of a dense fact is that it can be any sort of tangible object, person, place or event, or an intangible idea, theme, feeling, emotion, etc. Basically it must be something which can be used to understand a topic on a different scale. It is like a stepping stone in order to gain more knowledge on a concept as a whole.
I think that this stepping stone can be used to analyze something else in more detail, (going deeper into a subject) or can be used to understand a much bigger concept. So basically the dense fact can be a small idea, object, concept, etc. used to understand a much broader topic, or a large dense fact used to get understanding of a very small and specific topic.
 In general the dense facts are used to analyze from various points of view. The dense facts are those points of view. At least, as of now, this is my understanding of the term "dense fact".

No comments:

Post a Comment